This soft serve ice cream recipe is for those who have an ice cream machine. It is a simple recipe that only requires a few ingredients and produces a delicious, creamy treat. The key to this recipe is to use high-quality milk and cream, as well as good vanilla extract.
This will ensure that your ice cream has a rich flavor and smooth texture. Once you have assembled your ingredients, simply follow the instructions on your ice cream machine to churn the mixture into soft serve perfection. Serve immediately or store in the freezer for later enjoyment.
Soft Serve Ice Cream Recipe for Machine
This soft serve ice cream recipe is perfect for those hot summer days! It’s so easy to make and only requires a few ingredients. Plus, it can be made in any flavor you like!
1 cup milk
1 cup heavy cream
1/2 cup sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract Your favorite ice cream flavorings (optional)
1) Pour the milk, heavy cream, sugar, and vanilla extract into your ice cream maker.
2) Add your desired flavorings (if using).
3) Turn on the machine and let it mix until thick and creamy.
4) Serve immediately or store in the freezer for later. Enjoy!
Soft Serve Ice Cream Recipe for Cuisinart Machine
If you love soft serve ice cream but don’t want to go to a restaurant or buy an expensive machine, this recipe is for you! All you need is a Cuisinart ice cream maker and some ingredients that are probably already in your kitchen. This recipe makes about 1 quart of soft serve, so it’s perfect for a small family gathering or a summer party.
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. Combine the milk, heavy cream, sugar, cornstarch, and salt in a medium saucepan over medium heat.
Cook the mixture, stirring frequently, until it comes to a boil and thickens slightly. Remove the pan from the heat and stir in the vanilla extract.
2. Pour the mixture into the bowl of your Cuisinart ice cream maker and churn according to the manufacturer’s instructions. Serve immediately or transfer to an airtight container and freeze for later.
Soft Serve Ice Cream Recipe for Taylor Machine
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 6 eggs yolks,
- beaten 2 tablespoons butter or margarine,
- melted and cooled slightly
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups whipping cream, w
- hipped Cones or dishes
1. Heat milk in a heavy saucepan over medium heat to 180° or until tiny bubbles form around edge of pan.
2. Combine sugar, flour, and salt in a small bowl; stir well. Gradually add to hot milk, stirring constantly with a wire whisk until mixture thickens and boils.
3. Reduce heat; simmer 1 minute, stirring constantly.
4. Gradually add egg yolks to hot mixture, stirring constantly with a wire whisk until mixture thickens and coats the back of a spoon (do not allow to boil).
5. Remove from heat; gradually add butter and vanilla extract, stirring constantly with a wire whisk until smooth.
Vanilla Soft Serve Ice Cream Recipe
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 6 egg yolks
- 2 cups ice cubes
In a medium saucepan, whisk together the heavy whipping cream, whole milk, granulated sugar, 2 teaspoons vanilla extract, and 1/8 teaspoon salt. Heat the mixture over medium heat until it comes to a simmer.
In a separate bowl, whisk together the egg yolks. When the cream mixture comes to a simmer, slowly pour it into the bowl with the egg yolks while whisking constantly. Return the mixture to the saucepan and cook over low heat until it thickens and coats the back of a spoon. Do not let it boil.
Remove the pan from heat and strain the custard through a fine mesh strainer into a clean bowl. Place the bowl in an ice bath and stir occasionally until cool.
Pour the custard into an ice cream maker and freeze according to manufacturer’s instructions. Serve immediately or store in an airtight container in the freezer for up to 2 weeks.
Chocolate Soft Serve Ice Cream Recipe for Machine
- 1 cup heavy cream,
- 1/2 cup whole milk,
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder,
- 6 oz. bittersweet chocolate, chopped,
- 1/2 cup sugar,
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. Combine the cream, milk and cocoa powder in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Cook the mixture until it comes to a simmer, whisking occasionally.
2. Add the chocolate and continue whisking until it’s melted and the mixture is smooth.
3. Stir in the sugar and vanilla extract and cook for another minute or so until everything is combined.
4. Pour the mixture into your ice cream maker and churn according to the manufacturer’s instructions. Serve immediately or store in an airtight container in the freezer for later.
How to Make Soft Serve Ice Cream Without a Machine
There are still a few ways you can enjoy soft serve without shelling out for one of those machines. The key to making soft serve is all in the method- using a little bit of science to get that smooth, creamy consistency we all crave. One way to make soft serve without a machine is by using the whipped cream setting on your blender.
Start by pouring heavy whipping cream into the blender and turn it on to the highest setting. Once the cream has thickened and doubled in size, add your flavored syrup of choice and blend for another minute or so. Pour this mixture into a piping bag fitted with a star tip and pipe it into serving cups- voila!
You’ve got yourself some delicious soft serve without even breaking a sweat. Another option is to use sweetened condensed milk as your base. Simply combine equal parts sweetened condensed milk with heavy cream and any flavorings you like- again, fruit syrups work great here.
Mix everything together until combined then pour into a piping bag and pipe into serving cups. This method will give you a slightly sweeter final product, but it’s still sure to be delicious nonetheless! So there you have it- two simple methods for making soft serve ice cream without an ice cream maker machine.
Now go forth and enjoy some home made soft serve guilt free!
How Do You Make Ice Cream With a Soft Serve Machine?
Assuming you would like a blog post discussing how to make ice cream using a soft serve machine: “How to Make Ice Cream with a Soft Serve Machine” Making your own ice cream is a fun and rewarding experience, especially when you can do it with a soft serve machine.
While there are many different ways to make ice cream, using a soft serve machine is one of the easiest methods. Plus, it allows you to be creative with your flavors and toppings. Here’s how to make ice cream with a soft serve machine:
1 cup milk
1 cup heavy whipping cream
1 cup granulated sugar
2 tablespoons cornstarch
1 teaspoon vanilla extract or other flavorings
Combine the milk, heavy whipping cream, sugar, cornstarch, and vanilla extract in a saucepan over medium heat. Cook the mixture, stirring frequently, until it comes to a boil. Boil for 1 minute then remove from heat.
Pour the mixture into the bowl of your soft serve machine and churn according to the manufacturer’s instructions. Serve immediately or store in the freezer for later.
Can You Put Regular Ice Cream in a Soft Serve Machine?
The answer is yes! However, there are some things to keep in mind. Regular ice cream is much denser than soft serve so it will take longer to freeze and may not come out as smooth and creamy.
It’s best to use an ice cream that has already been softened before putting it in the machine. Otherwise, you may end up with more of an icy consistency.
How Do You Make Ice Cream Taste Like Soft Serve?
In order to make your ice cream taste like soft serve, you’ll need to start by making sure that your ice cream is nice and creamy. One way to do this is to use a higher fat content milk when making your ice cream base. You can also add in some whipping cream or half and half to help make your ice cream extra creamy.
Another tip is to make sure that you don’t over churn your ice cream. When it comes time to freeze your ice cream, do it in smaller batches so that the ice crystals have less of a chance to form. Once you’ve got your creamy, smooth ice cream, the final step is to serve it at a slightly warmer temperature than you would normally serve hard scooped ice cream.
This will help give it that characteristic soft serve texture.
How Do You Mix Ice Cream in a Machine?
If you’re using an ice cream machine at home, chances are you have a small countertop model that uses rock salt and ice to freeze the mixture. To use one of these machines, simply follow the instructions that came with your particular model. In general, you’ll need to make sure the cylinder is properly chilled before adding your ingredients; otherwise, your ice cream may not freeze correctly.
After adding your ingredients (be sure not to overfill!), add some rock salt and ice to the outer chamber of your machine according to the manufacturer’s instructions. Then turn on the machine and let it run until your ice cream is finished – usually about 20-30 minutes. Serve immediately or store in an airtight container in the freezer for later!
This recipe for soft serve ice cream is perfect for those hot summer days! This recipe is easy to follow and only requires a few ingredients. The best part about this recipe is that it can be made in an ice cream maker, so you don’t have to worry about the mess that comes with making homemade ice cream.