When you think of ninjas, the first thing that comes to mind is probably not healthy eating. But believe it or not, there are some ninja-themed recipes out there that are actually good for you!
Looking for some healthy and delicious ninja creami recipes? You’ve come to the right place! Here are some of our favourites:
Ninja Creami Banana Bread – This banana bread is not only healthy, but also super moist and flavourful. The perfect snack or breakfast option!
Ninja Creami Chocolate Chip Muffins – These muffins are a healthier take on the classic chocolate chip muffin. They’re soft, fluffy and packed with chocolatey goodness!
Ninja Creami Zucchini Bread – This zucchini bread is a great way to use up any leftover zucchini you might have. It’s moist, flavourful and has a lovely hint of cinnamon.
100 CALORIE ICE CREAM PINTS || Better than Halo Top? || NINJA CREAMI REVIEW
Can You Put Frozen Fruit in the Ninja Creami?
Sure! Just about any frozen fruit will work great in the Ninja Creami. Simply add your frozen fruit of choice to the blender pitcher, then add some liquid (milk, water, juice, etc.) and blend until smooth.
Enjoy as is or top with whipped cream or a scoop of ice cream for a delicious treat!
What Do You Put in the Ninja Creami?
Assuming you are asking about the Ninja Foodi Deluxe Pressure Cooker & Air Fryer, here is what you need to know about making Ninja Creamy: To make Ninja Creamy, you will need:
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 16 oz frozen white cake mix
- 3 tablespoons butter,
1. Add the heavy cream, milk, sugar, and vanilla extract to the foodi pot. Stir until combined.
2. Add the frozen white cake mix to the pot. Pour in the melted butter and stir until well combined.
3. Set your Foodi on low pressure for 60 minutes. Make sure the valve is set to sealing.
4. When time is up, do a quick release by moving the valve from sealing to venting. Be careful of any hot steam that may come out!
5. Once all of the steam has been released, open up your lid and give everything a good stir until it’s nice and creamy! Serve immediately or store in an airtight container in the fridge for later!
Why is My Ninja Creami Ice Cream Powdery?
If you’ve ever made Ninja Creami ice cream at home and found that it’s not as smooth and creamy as the store-bought version, you’re probably wondering why. After all, it’s the same powder, right? Turns out, there are a few reasons why your Ninja Creami may be coming out powdery, and thankfully, there are some easy fixes.
First of all, make sure you’re using cold milk – if it’s even slightly warm, the powder won’t dissolve as well and you’ll end up with clumps. Secondly, be sure to mix the powder thoroughly before adding any milk – a few lumps are inevitable but you don’t want big chunks of undissolved powder in your ice cream.
Finally, don’t overmix once the milk is added – just stir gently until everything is combined. If you follow these tips, your homemade Ninja Creami should be smooth, creamy and delicious
– just like the store-bought version!
Can You Refreeze Ninja Creami Ice Cream?
No, you cannot refreeze Ninja Creami ice cream. Once it has been frozen, the ice cream will start to melt and will not re-freeze properly. The ice cream will become grainy and have a lower quality taste.
Low Calorie Ninja Creami Recipes
Looking for some delicious, low calorie Ninja creami recipes? Look no further! Here are four of our favorite recipes that are sure to satisfy your sweet tooth without packing on the pounds.
Recipe #1: Low Calorie Chocolate Creami
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 cup raw cacao powder
- 1/4 cup agave nectar or honey (optional)
1. Add all ingredients into your Ninja blender and blend until smooth.
2. Pour mixture into a serving dish and enjoy! Tip: If you want a thinner consistency, simply add more almond milk to the recipe. If you want it to be thicker, add less. It’s that easy!
3. This recipe can also be made into popsicles! Simply pour mixture into popsicle molds and freeze for several hours. Enjoy as a refreshing summer treat!
Ninja Creami Recipes Pdf
Looking for some delicious and easy Ninja Creami recipes? Look no further than this PDF! This document contains recipes for both sweet and savory Ninja Creami dishes, as well as a few tips and tricks on how to get the most out of your Ninja Creami experience.
Whether you’re looking for a quick snack or a decadent dessert, there’s something in here for everyone. So what are you waiting for? Get cooking!
Ninja Creami Sugar Free Recipes
Looking for some delicious and sugar free recipes that you can make with Ninja Creami? Look no further! Here are some of our favorite sugar free recipes that are perfect for using up any leftover Ninja Creami:
-Sugar Free Chocolate Mousse: Simply combine equal parts Ninja Creami and sugar free chocolate pudding mix. Fold in some whipped topping and refrigerate for a few hours until firm. Serve chilled with a dollop of whipped cream on top.
-Strawberry Shortcake: Make a batch of sugar free vanilla cake according to package directions. Once cooled, top with fresh strawberries and sugar free whipped topping. Add a layer of Ninja Creami in between the cake and toppings for an extra special treat!
-Lemonade Slushies: Combine lemonade concentrate, water, and ice in your blender. Add in some Ninja Creami and blend until smooth. Pour into glasses and enjoy immediately!
Looking for a delicious and healthy snack? Check out these Ninja Creami recipes! Made with just four ingredients, these little bites are perfect for satisfying your sweet tooth.
Best of all, they’re low in calories and fat.