My Dog Ate an Oreo

My Dog Ate an Oreo

Pet Food

I have a confession to make- my dog ate an Oreo. I feel terrible about it, but it happened and I wanted to share what happened in case it happens to anyone else. Oreos are one of my favorite cookies.

I usually have a few around the house for when the mood strikes me. Recently, I was eating an Oreo and my dog begged for a taste. Against my better judgment, I gave her a small bite.

Big mistake. The next thing I know she’s snatching the whole cookie out of my hand and gobbling it up before I can stop her. All I could do was stand there and watch in horror as she ate the entire thing- wrapper and all!

My dog loves Oreos, so I wasn’t too worried when he snatched one off the counter and ran off with it. But then I noticed that he’d eaten the whole thing, including the cream filling! I was a little concerned, since I know that chocolate can be toxic to dogs.

Luckily, my dog seemed fine after eating the Oreo. He didn’t have any adverse reactions and acted like his normal self. So if your dog happens to snatch an Oreo (or any other type of cookie), don’t panic!

As long as they don’t eat too many, they should be just fine.

Can Dogs Eat Oreos? | The Shocking Truth! 😲

Can a Dog Eat One Oreo?

Yes, a dog can eat an Oreo cookie. However, it is not recommended as part of their regular diet. Oreos are high in sugar and fat, which can lead to weight gain and other health problems for dogs.

How Many Oreos is Too Many for a Dog?

Most dogs will be fine if they eat one or two Oreos. However, eating too many Oreos can cause stomach upset and diarrhea in some dogs. If your dog eats a lot of Oreos, it’s best to take them to the vet to make sure they’re okay.

My Dog Ate an Oreo


My Dog Ate an Oreo Milkshake

On Monday, I let my dog have a little bit of my Oreo milkshake. I wasn’t paying attention and he ended up licking the cup clean! I was worried that he might get sick from all the sugar, but he seemed fine.

A few hours later, I noticed that his breath smelled really sweet. Sure enough, when I looked in his mouth, there was still some chocolate and cream stuck in his teeth! I’m glad he enjoyed it, but next time I’ll be more careful about sharing my sweets with him.

My Dog Ate 3 Oreos

If your dog ate three Oreos, don’t panic! While Oreos are not poisonous to dogs, they are not a healthy treat. Oreos are high in sugar and fat, which can lead to weight gain and digestive problems.

Give your dog plenty of water and watch for signs of vomiting or diarrhea. If your dog is showing any signs of illness, call your veterinarian right away.

My Dog Ate 2 Oreos

If you’re like most people, you probably have a stash of Oreos in your pantry at all times. But what happens when your dog gets into them? Oreos are technically safe for dogs to eat, but they’re not exactly healthy.

A single Oreo contains around 9 calories, which is not a lot, but it can add up if your dog eats several of them. Oreos also contain sugar and fat, which can lead to weight gain and other health problems in dogs. So, if your dog ate two Oreos, don’t panic.

Just make sure to keep an eye on them and maybe cut back on their regular food intake for the day. And of course, always keep those Oreos out of reach!


It can be really scary when your dog eats something they shouldn’t. When our pup ate an Oreo, we were so worried! But, it turns out that dogs can eat Oreos without any problems.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *