Lamberts Macaroni And Tomatoes Recipe is one of my favorite comfort foods. It’s easy to make and so delicious. This dish is perfect for a busy weeknight or a casual weekend meal.
I always make extra so that we have leftovers for lunch the next day. This is a great recipe for macaroni and tomatoes. It is simple to make and very tasty. The ingredients are:
- 1/2 pound of macaroni
- 1 can of diced tomatoes
- 1/4 cup of grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
To begin, cook the macaroni in boiling water according to the package directions.
Drain it and then mix it with the diced tomatoes, Parmesan cheese, olive oil, salt, and pepper. Be sure to mix everything together well so that the flavors can blend together nicely. Serve this dish warm or cold; either way it will be delicious!
Macaroni And Fresh Tomatoes Recipe
This is a great recipe for when you have fresh tomatoes and want to make a quick and easy meal. The key to this dish is using good quality, fresh tomatoes. This will make all the difference in the flavor of your finished dish.
I like to use a mix of different types of tomatoes in this recipe. I think it gives the dish more depth of flavor. But, feel free to use whatever type of tomato you have on hand. Just be sure to get them nice and ripe! The other important component to this dish is the pasta. I prefer a short, stubby pasta for this recipe like elbow macaroni or italini.
But again, use whatever you have on hand. Just be sure to cook the pasta al dente according to package instructions. To round out the flavors in this dish, I add some garlic, onion, and basil.
These are all optional ingredients though so feel free to omit them if you don’t have them on hand or if you’re not a fan of any of them. Once everything is cooked, simply toss it all together with some good quality olive oil and Parmesan cheese. The cheese is also optional but I think it really adds something special to the dish.
Serve immediately while hot!
Old Fashioned Macaroni And Tomato Recipe
This old-fashioned macaroni and tomato recipe is the perfect comfort food for a cold winter day. It’s easy to make, and the leftovers are even better the next day.
- 1 pound elbow macaroni
- 1 28-ounce can crushed tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
Pioneer Woman Macaroni And Tomatoes
Pioneer woman macaroni and tomatoes is a dish that is simple to make and can be done in one pot. This dish is perfect for busy weeknights or when you want a comforting meal. The pioneer woman herself, Ree Drummond, has said that this dish is one of her family’s favorites.
And we can see why! Who doesn’t love a hearty bowl of pasta with a delicious tomato sauce? This recipe calls for just a few ingredients that you probably already have in your pantry: elbow macaroni, diced tomatoes, garlic, onion, and seasonings.
You can also add in some protein of your choice- we like to use ground beef or sausage. Once everything is cooked together, you’ll have a flavorful and filling meal that the whole family will love. Serve it up with some shredded cheese on top and enjoy!
Recipe for Macaroni And Tomatoes
1 lb. macaroni noodles
2 cans diced tomatoes (undrained)
1/2 onion, chopped
1 green pepper, chopped
4 cloves garlic, minced 1 tsp.
dried oregano leaves
salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9×13 inch baking dish.
2. Cook macaroni according to package instructions; drain and set aside.
3. In a large bowl, mix together tomatoes, onion, green pepper, garlic, oregano, salt and pepper. Stir in cooked macaroni noodles until evenly mixed. Pour into the prepared baking dish.
4. Bake for 30 minutes in the preheated oven, or until bubbly and slightly browned on top.
Sweet Macaroni And Tomatoes
- 1 lb elbow macaroni
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes,
- undrained 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 8 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese,
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9×13 inch baking dish. Cook macaroni in salted water according to package instructions; drain and set aside.
2. Heat olive oil in a saucepan over medium heat; add garlic and saute for 1 minute until fragrant. Stir in flour and continue cooking for 1 more minute; whisk in chicken broth until no lumps remain. Add diced tomatoes, salt, and pepper; simmer for 10 minutes or until slightly thickened. Remove from heat and stir in 4 ounces of mozzarella cheese until melted.
3. Pour half of the tomato mixture into the prepared dish; top with macaroni noodles and remaining tomato mixture. Sprinkle with remaining 4 ounces of cheese on top and bake for 20 to 30 minutes or until bubbly.
How Many Carbs are in Macaroni And Tomatoes?
One cup of cooked macaroni contains 37 grams of carbs, while one cup of canned tomatoes has about 22 grams of carbs.
Can You Cook Pasta in Tomato Juice?
Yes, you can cook pasta in tomato juice. The acidity of the tomato juice will help to break down the starch in the pasta, making it more tender and flavorful. It is important to simmer the pasta in the tomato juice for a longer period of time than you would with water, as this will allow the flavors to meld together nicely.
Be sure to season your dish well with salt and pepper before serving.
How Do I Cook Macaroni?
Assuming you would like a blog post discussing how to cook macaroni noodles: Macaroni noodles are a type of pasta that is made from durum wheat. Durum wheat is a hard wheat that has a high protein content, which makes it ideal for making pasta.
Macaroni noodles are small in size and have a tubular shape. They get their name from the Italian word for elbow, which is “macaroni”. Cooking macaroni noodles is very simple.
First, bring a pot of water to a boil. Then, add the macaroni noodles to the pot and stir occasionally to prevent them from sticking together. Depending on how you want your macaroni noodles cooked, they will take anywhere from 4-7 minutes to cook through.
Once they are done cooking, drain them in a colander and rinse with cold water. You can then add them to your desired dish or enjoy them plain! There are many different dishes that you can make with macaroni noodles as the main ingredient.
One popular dish is mac and cheese. To make this dish, simply cook the macaroni noodles according to the instructions above and then add them to a pot of boiling milk and cheese sauce. Another popular dish is spaghetti with meatballs.
This blog post features a recipe for macaroni and tomatoes that is said to be delicious and easy to make. The ingredients needed are macaroni, diced tomatoes, tomato sauce, garlic, onion, and oregano. First, the macaroni is cooked according to package instructions.
Then, the garlic and onion are sautéed in a pan. Next, the diced tomatoes and tomato sauce are added to the pan. Finally, the oregano is added for flavor.
This dish can be served with grated cheese on top.