Garlic butter chicken tenders are easy to make and always a crowd-pleaser. These tenders are coated in a flavorful garlic butter mixture before being baked in the oven.
If you’re looking for a quick and tasty chicken recipe, garlic butter chicken tenders are a great choice. They are perfect as a main dish or appetizer and can be served with a variety of sides. This dish requires only a few ingredients and can be made in under 30 minutes. The garlic butter mixture gives the chicken tenders a delicious flavor and helps keep them moist and tender. Plus, this recipe is versatile and can be easily adapted to suit your taste preferences. So why not try these garlic butter chicken tenders for your next meal?
Garlic butter chicken tenders are a delicious dish that is easy to make and perfect for any occasion. Whether you’re cooking for your family or hosting a party, these chicken tenders are sure to be a hit. To make this recipe, you’ll need a few key ingredients.
Here’s a list of everything you’ll need to make garlic butter chicken tenders.
List Of All The Necessary Ingredients To Make Garlic Butter Chicken Tenders
- Chicken tenders
- Garlic powder
- Onion powder
- Black pepper
- Olive oil
- All-purpose flour
- Panko breadcrumbs
Explanation Of Any Unique Or Hard-To-Find Ingredients
Panko breadcrumbs are the key to achieving the perfect crispy coating on your garlic butter chicken tenders. These breadcrumbs are made from bread that has been processed into flakes, resulting in a light and crispy texture. You should be able to find panko breadcrumbs at your local grocery store or online.
Brief Overview Of Nutritional Information
Each serving of garlic butter chicken tenders (about 4 tenders) contains approximately 462 calories, 27 grams of fat, 26 grams of carbohydrates, and 29 grams of protein. While this dish is not the healthiest option, it can be enjoyed in moderation as part of a balanced diet.
Garlic butter chicken tenders are an all-time classic. They’re delicious, easy to make, and perfect for a quick and satisfying meal. In this post, we’ll go through every step of the preparation process to make sure you get the best possible results.
Step-By-Step Instructions For Setting Up The Kitchen And Assembling Necessary Tools And Equipment
Before getting started, it’s essential to prepare your kitchen and assemble all the necessary tools and equipment.
- Preheat the oven to 400°f (204°c).
- Cover a baking sheet with non-stick spray or parchment paper.
- Take a medium-sized mixing bowl and a small saucepan.
- Grab a basting brush and tongs.
- Make sure you have all the ingredients ready and in one place.
Detailed Instructions For Prepping The Chicken And Other Ingredients
Now that you have everything set up, it’s time to start preparing the chicken and other necessary ingredients.
- Take about 1 pound of chicken breast tenders and pat them dry with a paper towel.
- In a small saucepan, melt 1/2 cup (1 stick) of unsalted butter over medium heat.
- Add 2 minced garlic cloves to the butter and cook for 2-3 minutes until fragrant, stirring occasionally.
- Take the mixture off the heat and transfer it to a medium-sized mixing bowl.
- In a separate bowl, mix together 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour, 1 teaspoon of smoked paprika, 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Dip each chicken tender into the butter mixture, then into the flour mixture, making sure each piece is fully coated.
- Place each chicken tender onto the prepared baking sheet, leaving some space between each one for even cooking.
Reminder To Preheat Oven To Correct Temperature
Just before placing the chicken tenders in the oven, remember to double-check the oven temperature. It should be preheated to 400°f (204°c) for the best results.
By following these simple steps, you’ll have a delicious and satisfying meal ready to serve in no time. Enjoy your garlic butter chicken tenders with a side salad or your favorite dipping sauce.
20 Minute GARLIC BUTTER CHICKEN (One Pan!) || EASY CHICKEN DINNER RECIPE
Garlic butter chicken tenders are a simple and delicious meal that is perfect for any occasion. If you’re looking for a quick and easy dinner recipe, then look no further than these tender and juicy chicken strips. With the rich garlic butter flavor and crispy outer coating, these chicken tenders are a crowd favorite.
Step-By-Step Instructions For Cooking The Garlic Butter Chicken Tenders
To cook these garlic butter chicken tenders, follow these simple steps:
- Preheat the oven to 400°f (200°c) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a shallow bowl, mix together flour, garlic powder, paprika, salt, and pepper.
- In another shallow bowl, whisk together eggs and milk.
- In a third shallow bowl, melt butter and mix in minced garlic.
- Dip each chicken strip first in the flour mixture, then in the egg mixture, and finally in the garlic butter mixture. Make sure to coat the chicken well in each mixture.
- Place the chicken strips on the prepared baking sheet and bake for 15-20 minutes, flipping halfway through, until they are golden brown and crispy.
- Serve and enjoy!
Tips And Tricks For Achieving Maximum Taste And Texture
If you want to take your garlic butter chicken tenders to the next level, try these tips and tricks:
- Brine the chicken beforehand for even juicier and flavorful tenders. To do this, mix together water, salt, and sugar, and soak the chicken for at least an hour before cooking.
- For an extra crispy coating, add some panko breadcrumbs to the flour mixture.
- If you want a more intense garlic flavor, add more minced garlic to the butter mixture or even roast some garlic cloves and mix them in.
- Serve with dipping sauces like honey mustard, ranch, or bbq sauce for even more flavor.
Alternative Cooking Methods
If you don’t have an oven or want to try a different cooking method, here are some alternative ways to cook these garlic butter chicken tenders:
- Grill the chicken on medium-high heat for 4-5 minutes per side until cooked through.
- Pan-fry the chicken in a skillet with oil over medium-high heat for 3-4 minutes per side until golden brown and crispy.
These alternative cooking methods are perfect for those who don’t have access to an oven or want to switch up their cooking routine. Whether you’re grilling or pan-frying, these garlic butter chicken tenders will still taste delicious.
These garlic butter chicken tenders are an easy and flavorful meal that will become a family favorite in no time. With these step-by-step instructions, tips and tricks, and alternative cooking methods, you can customize this recipe to fit your personal tastes and preferences.
So what are you waiting for? Give these garlic butter chicken tenders a try and enjoy!
Garlic butter chicken tenders are a crowd-pleasing dish that can be enjoyed any time of the day. Whether you’re serving a quick weeknight dinner or a party platter for guests, these chicken tenders are sure to impress. The best part about this dish is that it pairs well with a variety of sides, dips, and toppings.
Here are some serving ideas to help inspire and elevate your garlic butter chicken tenders experience.
Inspiration And Suggestions For Sides, Dips, And Toppings
- Roasted vegetables: garlic butter chicken tenders go well with a variety of roasted vegetables. Try serving them with roasted carrots, broccoli, or bell peppers for a colorful and nutritious meal.
- Salad: adding a fresh and healthy salad to your garlic butter chicken tenders meal is a great way to balance out the richness of the chicken. A simple green salad with a tangy vinaigrette dressing is a great option.
- French fries: french fries are a classic side dish that pair perfectly with garlic butter chicken tenders. Opt for crispy shoestring fries or thick-cut steak fries for a hearty and satisfying meal.
- Ranch dip: for a classic and delicious dipping sauce, try serving your chicken tenders with a side of ranch dip. The cool and creamy flavor of the ranch pairs perfectly with the rich buttery flavor of the chicken.
- Honey mustard: if you’re looking for a tangy and sweet flavor combination, try serving your garlic butter chicken tenders with a side of honey mustard. The sweet and savory flavors are a perfect match.
- Parmesan cheese: grated parmesan cheese is an excellent topping for garlic butter chicken tenders. The cheesy and salty flavor adds a delicious dimension to the dish.
Presentation Tips For Serving The Dish
- Decorate with fresh herbs: adding fresh herbs like parsley or cilantro to your garlic butter chicken tenders platter is an easy way to make it look more appetizing and gourmet.
- Use a colorful platter: when serving garlic butter chicken tenders as part of a party platter, use a colorful platter to make it look more vibrant and inviting.
- Serve with toothpicks: if you’re serving garlic butter chicken tenders as an appetizer, serve them on toothpicks to make them easier to eat and less messy.
- Add a variety of sides: to make your garlic butter chicken tenders platter more appealing, add a variety of sides like roasted vegetables, french fries, and salad. This will appeal to different tastes and preferences.
With these serving ideas and presentation tips, you can elevate your garlic butter chicken tenders experience and impress your guests. Enjoy your delicious meal!
Garlic Butter Chicken Tenders: A Delicious And Easy Recipe
Garlic butter chicken tenders are the perfect quick and easy meal, suitable for an appetizer or the main course. Tender, juicy chicken pieces coated in a crispy breadcrumb crust and flavored with an irresistible garlic butter sauce, this recipe is sure to be a crowd-pleaser.
What’s more, this dish only takes a few minutes to prepare, making it perfect for a busy weeknight or a lazy weekend meal.
Ingredients To Make Garlic Butter Chicken Tenders
This recipe requires a few simple ingredients that are readily available in your pantry or at your local grocery store.
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken tenders
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 cups seasoned breadcrumbs
- ½ cup butter, melted
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
To make the dish more flavorful, feel free to adjust the amount of garlic according to your taste preference. Additionally, you can use homemade breadcrumbs or adjust the seasoning of the breadcrumbs by adding grated parmesan cheese, dried italian herbs, or paprika.
When it comes to cooking the chicken tenders, you have the option of baking or frying them. Baking is a healthier option, while frying results in an extra crispy coating. But whichever method you choose, don’t forget to serve the chicken tenders with your favorite dipping sauce.
Try out this recipe today for a mouth-watering and satisfying meal that is sure to impress your family and friends.
Frequently Asked Questions Of Garlic Butter Chicken Tenders
What Are The Key Ingredients Required For Making Garlic Butter Chicken Tenders?
The key ingredients for making garlic butter chicken tenders are chicken, butter, garlic, bread crumbs and seasoning. Coat chicken in seasoned bread crumbs, cook in melted garlic butter until golden brown. Serve hot.
Is It Okay To Marinate The Chicken Tenders Overnight In The Garlic Butter Sauce?
Yes, it is okay to marinate chicken tenders overnight in a garlic butter sauce. Doing so will enhance the flavor and tenderize the meat. Just make sure to store the marinated chicken in the fridge to prevent spoilage.
What Cooking Method Is The Best For Achieving A Crispy Texture On The Chicken Tenders?
The best cooking method for achieving a crispy texture on chicken tenders is baking or frying. Baking provides a lower-fat option, while frying delivers a deeper crunch. Make sure to coat the chicken tenders in a seasoned flour or breadcrumb mixture before cooking for added crispiness.
Can I Substitute Chicken Tenders With Other Meat Or Vegetables For A Vegetarian Or Non-Chicken Option?
Yes, indeed! You can substitute chicken tenders with other meat or vegetable options. For vegetarians, tofu or paneer can be great options, while meat lovers can go for pork or beef. You can also use zucchini or eggplant for a delicious vegetarian option.
Are There Any Side Dishes That Go Well With Garlic Butter Chicken Tenders?
Some side dishes that pair well with garlic butter chicken tenders include garlic roasted vegetables, mashed potatoes, or a simple green salad with a tangy vinaigrette dressing.
To wrap it up, garlic butter chicken tenders make for a delicious and simple meal that can be enjoyed any day of the week. Not only does the garlic butter marinade infuse the chicken with flavor, but the panko breading adds the perfect amount of crunch.
Whether you’re serving these tenders as an appetizer or a main dish, they are sure to be a crowd-pleaser. Plus, the recipe is easy to customize by adding your favorite spices or dipping sauce. With just a few simple ingredients and some basic cooking techniques, you can create a restaurant-worthy dish at home.
So, grab your ingredients, fire up the oven, and get ready to indulge in some delicious garlic butter chicken tenders. Your taste buds will thank you!